SASI is a program of volunteers—our greatest resource
VOLUNTEERS KEEP THINGS RUNNING...
Volunteers are typically members although that is not a requirement. Anyone can apply to volunteer with us—members, friends and family working together for the benefit of all.
To volunteer, stop by the front desk at the center. Or call us at (503) 873-3093 and one of our staff members will get back to you.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Front desk
- Answer phones
- Greet visitors
- Office support
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- Facility maintenance and landscaping, especially mowing
- Meals on Wheels support—serving or packaging meals
- Dining room
- Drivers to deliver meals to homebound seniors
- Help with parties, special events, fundraisers
- Marketing support—help set up/tear down/man booths at festivals and events
- Create table decorations
- Entertain—musicians, storytellers, other types of entertainment
- Volunteer coordinator
- Join a Committee
- Serve on our board